It is also important to know how much you can spend and what features to look for in a party canopy tent.
Here Are 10 Things To Consider While Buying an Event Tent That Will Make Shopping Easier:
1. tents may come with different materials on poles that range from heavy-duty to medium, from fiberglass to plastic, and more. While most party tents come in fiberglass, one must remember that they are extremely fragile and tend to break easily. If you are considering a party canopy tent for just the occasional party, this option is fine, but if you are planning to take the poles up and down a lot, you might have to consider replacements every time you bend or break a pole.
2. Double stitching: buying party tents is just like buying clothes because you have to make sure that the material is stretched extremely well. While buying a tent, pull the material on either side and if you see the stitches, chances are the party tents will leak. So make sure that you choose the material that has double stitching for extreme durability.
3. Tub floor: the floor of a party canopy tent should be made of waterproof material with a few inches left on the sides to put in the tent walls. No space along the side means there is no way for water to seep in which otherwise can lead to waterlogging.
4. Ventilation: if you’re choosing an event tent that is enclosed, make sure that the roof has a little opening that will help you to allow in some air circulation and avoid any kind of condensation inside your tent. Breath-ability is extremely important when choosing enclosed tents.
5. Strong zippers: you definitely do not want your party canopy tent to be unusable just because it has a broken zipper. If you are up for frequent use with your event tent invest in some heavy-duty zippers that can withstand that entire miss handling.
6. Stake Loops: make sure that you have large loops around the sides of the party tents as well as the center. These loops should be big enough to put in those large plastic stakes that are on the market. Choosing metal stake loops are more preferred than plastic ones as they might break off.
7. Enough guy ropes: make sure that your party canopy tent has loops around the sides as well as the middle so that you can attach guy ropes that keep the walls of the tent straight. It’s nearly impossible to sleep at night with the walls of your event tent flapping constantly in the harsh wind.
8. Meshing: choose to buy party tents with a material that has been treated to keep those nasty bugs away. The market today displays more than enough choices on these materials and they are quite effective too.
9. Color: if you want to take the tents camping, you have to be quite choosy on the color as most fluorescent colors are preferred for such outdoor activities.
Having an event tent is one of the most fascinating experiences for anyone who wishes to have some fun. Party tents not only look aesthetically pleasing but also is a different way to make your events special.