What is the medical emergency tent?
The medical emergency tent is a kind of tent that could handle an emergency medical incident. It can fill the void of various medical emergency needs and could be used for temporary waiting rooms, temporary wards, temporary emergency rooms, temporary shelters.
The structure is firm to prevent wind and rain, with the complete internal electric facilities, it can even become an isolation ward, inspection and quarantine room, operation room, and other medical function rooms within 24 hours. Excellent medical emergency tent plays an extremely important role in handling emergency medical incidents.
The advantages of a medical emergency tent
The disadvantages of traditional hospitals, such as costly construction and slow personnel transfer, have become increasingly obvious. Medical tents, as a backup plan of hospitals, have made up for the shortcomings of most traditional hospitals.
- The type of medical emergency tent.
- Large Disaster Shelter.
- The relief worker command center.
- The emergency medical treatment center.
- Relief supplies transfer station.
- Equipment and tool storage room.
The meticulous classification of medical emergency tents helps to rationally allocate medical treatment procedures and improve efficiency.
Medical Emergency Tent Features
- Modular structure, short construction period, easy to assemble and disassemble.
- 100% use of the interior space;
- Durable, wind-resistant, anti-propylene, with relevant certification;
- Available in a variety of sizes, the clear span is from 3m to 60m;
- Full range of accessories available;
The tent could be customized to a special shape customized according to customer needs.
Medical Emergency Tent Specifications
|Span Whidth||Eave Height||Ridge Height||Bay Distance||Main Profile|
|30m||4m||8.9m||5m||350x120x5mm (4 - channel)|
|40m||4m||10.5m||5m||350x120x5mm (4 - channel)|
|45m||4m||11.38m||5m||350x120x5mm (4 - channel)|
|50m||4m||12m||5m||350x120x5mm (4 - channel)|
|60m||4m||13.6m||5m||350x120x5mm (4 - channel)|