Features of Clear Span Event Tents
- Frame struss: hard pressed extruded aluminum 6061/T6(15HW) which can last more than 20 years.
- Fabric cover: high quality double PVC-coated polyester textile, 100% waterproof, flame retardant to DIN4102 B1, M2, CFM, UV resistant, tear-resistant, self-cleaning ability, etc.
- Connector: strong hot-dip galvanized steel.
- Allowed temperature condition: -30 degree Celsius~+70 degree Celsius.
- Wind load: max. 100km/h (can be reinforced)
- Snow load: 75kg/sqm (snow can’t stay if use big degree roof pitch design)
- Easy to be assembled and dismantled, movable.
- No pole inside, 100% available interior space.
Clear Span Event Tents Specification
|Span Whidth||Eave Height||Ridge Height||Bay Distance||Main Profile|
|30m||4m||8.9m||5m||350x120x5mm (4 - channel)|
|40m||4m||10.5m||5m||350x120x5mm (4 - channel)|
|45m||4m||11.38m||5m||350x120x5mm (4 - channel)|
|50m||4m||12m||5m||350x120x5mm (4 - channel)|
|60m||4m||13.6m||5m||350x120x5mm (4 - channel)|